Reindeer Games In-Person
Ages 2 - 5
Children and their caregiver are invited to a special Reindeer Games program. Enjoy reindeer crafts, activities, and a reindeer snack.
Held in the lower level program room. Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2.
Registration is required.
When inserting group size, please include all adults and children in your party. Due to limited space, we are encouraging one adult per party, no more than 2 adults.
In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we are asking families to please not visit the Library and attend programs if anyone in your group has any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat or runny/stuffy nose
- Headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty
- Sudden loss of taste or smell
- Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- The Friends Room